Summary: Real Estate Private Equity firm seeking a Property Manager to manage capital improvement projects for existing buildings, act as owner rep liaison to tenant and work with property management to ensure tenant space is delivered on time and within budget. Candidate will be expected to work with new tenant, broker, architect, engineer to develop space plan and CD’s for tenant improvement build-out and oversee permitting/bid and construction of facilities.
- Preferred B.A./B.S. degree in construction, finance, architecture, engineering, or real estate.
- 2-5 years of related work experience and proven track record.
- A solid foundation/understanding of construction project management, scheduling, estimating, budgeting, quality control, and contracts.
- Ability to read and correctly interpret leases, contracts, and construction plans/drawings.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or to work as part of a team.
Location: Atlanta, GA